The Central loft is your home away from home. Come and enjoy the city of Portland in this well equipped unit. The clean, bright and open 580 sq-ft loft can comfortably sleep up to 4 people, with one queen size bed and one double size Murphy bed. The newly remodeled kitchen is easy to work in and outfitted to prepare meals. A Safeway grocery store is just one block away.
This centrally located and newly remodeled loft in downtown Portland, is an excellent place to experience what our amazing city offers. The spacious loft, with a walking score of 98, is steps away from the Portland Art Museum, Pioneer Square, Portland State University, Farmers Market, fantastic restaurants, trendy food cart pods , stores and services. Close to Jen-Weld Field, the home of the Portland Timbers pro soccer team. Affordable daily and monthly parking is available across the street. The Loft is perfect for the out of town visitor, business traveler or extended stay guest.
• 580 sq ft Open Loft
• Fully furnished, full kitchen, washer/dryer combo, claw foot tub
• Sleeps 2
• All utilities included, WiFi and cable.
• Walking score of 98. No car required.
• Close to Streetcar, MAX trains and Buses.
• Metered off street parking or pay to park lot across the street.
• Queen size memory-foam bed, clock radio
• Murphy bed
• Linens provided: comforter, down pillows, towels
• Full Kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes,
• Dining area: seating for four
• Living room: 39 inch HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player, cable, WiFi
• Close to grocery shopping, dry cleaners, restaurants